Registration is now open for the 27th Annual Mayors' Legislative Day. Slated for April 5, the program is an occasion for local leaders to interact with State-level officials.
The Mayors' Legislative Day is an occasion for local leaders to interact with individuals who are responsible for setting the agenda for Property Tax Reform, Affordable Housing, Pension and Health Benefits Reform, Transportation and Utility Issues. It is also a great way to hear, first hand, about the State’s legislative and policy agenda from the Lieutenant Governor, members of the Cabinet and Senate and Assembly.
The 27th Annual Mayor’s Legislative Day will take place on Friday, April 5, 2019, at The State House Annex in Committee Room 4. Registration and networking begin at 8:30 a.m. with “Welcoming Remarks” at 9:00 a.m., immediately followed by a Commissioner’s Roundtable with a Question and Answer Session, and a panel discussion with your Legislative Leaders from 10:45 a.m.to 11:45 a.m. Rounding out the program is the League’s 21st Annual Elected Officials Hall of Fame Induction. Lunch will be followed by an informative tour of the Statehouse.
Speakers for this event include:
• Lieutenant Governor Sheila Y. Oliver
• Attorney General Gurbir S, Grewal-invited
• State Treasurer Elizabeth Maher Muoio-invited
• Senate President Stephen Sweeney
• Assembly Speaker Craig J. Coughlin-invited
• Assemblyman Republican Leader Jon Bramnick
• Mayor Colleen Mahr, Borough of Fanwood, NJLM President
• Committeeman James J. Perry, Sr., Township of Hardwick, NJLM 1st Vice President
• Mayor Janice Kovach, Town of Clinton, League 2nd Vice President
• Dr. Henry Coleman, Rutgers, Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy
The registration fee for this event is $25 per person and registration is required.
To Register, visit the Legislative Day Calendar Announcement
Contact: Danielle Holland-Htut, 609-695-3481 or email firstname.lastname@example.org