2020 League Conference Delegates
Welcome to the 105th Annual League Conference Presented Virtually!
In the coming weeks, the League will be releasing a schedule of events for the Virtual Conference slated for the week of November 16-20, 2020.
Wondering how to navigate this year’s event? Here are a few highlights. We’ll also be providing regular updates on the League website as the Conference platform is built and plans progress.
REGISTRATION: Registration for the Annual Conference has never been simpler as the League takes the process paperless! Visit www.njlm.org/2020registration now to join us at the unique virtual conference.
The League Conference is more affordable than ever before, delivering the opportunity to earn CEUs over five days. And you don’t need to worry about travel or hotel. It’s the ultimate, flexible professional development opportunity for local government officials.
- $65 for Delegates (Municipal, state, county, local government employees, elected or appointed officials, municipal and state utilities or authorities, non-profits.)
- $25 for Students (A student ID is required. Not valid for CEUs.)
- $125 for Non-Government (For-Profit entities.)
Attendees and exhibitors who have already booked hotel rooms and registered for the Conference will receive separate emails with details on the transition to virtual.
CONTINUING EDUCATION: This year’s setting may be different, but the Annual Conference’s education is still focused on the important topics and continuing education units you expect.
- Use your desktop computer, phone, or tablet to attend more than 75 League and Affiliate sessions,
- 75-minute sessions maximize platform best practices and offer up to 1.5 credits.
- While CEUs will be available exclusively at the live event, you’ll have access to all sessions for a full year after the conference.
EXHIBITS: This year, enjoy a whole new exhibit hall experience with the opportunities to connect that you’ve come to expect from the Annual League Conference. Reach out from the convenience of your hometown to interact with exhibitors as easy as 1, 2, 3…
- Explore the virtual exhibit hall with a searchable listing of exhibitors by company name or product category.
- “Step” into Exhibitor’s booths for a variety of interactive opportunities. The basics will be there to view, just like you’ve stopped by in the Exhibit Hall, with an About tab providing company and product information as well as contact information. The Video Chat tab allows you to view the booth staff, their availability, and direct one-on-one contact with informative vendors.
- Read it now or take it home. PDFs, slideshows, videos, and website links will be available under the Resources tab. Downloads of product and service information save paper, benefitting the environment and spare delegates the effort of sorting through and carrying back materials back to the office.
NETWORKING: The Virtual Conference will offer unique opportunities to interact and connect with others, a critical and invaluable part of the conference.
1 - Delegate pre-registration opens
2 - Proposed Resolution Summary Submission Deadline
16 - Full Text of Resolutions Deadline
16-19 Virtual Conference & Exhibits, related events.